The following general terms and conditions will apply to all sales of goods by S.C Jolidon International S.R.L, made through the virtual store shop.jolidon.com to the Buyer.
The following terms are defined according to Ordinance 130 of August 31, 2000 art.2. paragraph 1:
Intellectual Property Rights
By an electronic or telephone order on the aforementioned website, the Buyer agrees to the form of communication (by telephone or by e-mail) through which the Seller carries out its operations.
The order consist of the following documents, in their order of importance:
- Order (together with clear indications on the data required for delivery and invoicing) and its specific conditions
- Payment options
- Acceptance of the terms and conditions and processing of personal data
- Order confirmation (by e-mail or telephone)
If the Seller confirms the order, this will imply a full acceptance of the Order terms. The acceptance of the order by the Seller is considered completed when there is an electronic confirmation (e-mail) or verbal confirmation (telephone) from the Seller to the Buyer, without requiring an acknowledgment of receipt. The seller does not consider at any time an unconfirmed order as having the value of a Contract.
The contract comes into force upon Order confirmation by the Seller. Confirmation is done electronically (e-mail) or by phone. The general terms and conditions of sale will be the basis of the Contract thus concluded, supplemented by the Warranty Certificate issued by the Seller.
EXTENSION OF SELLER'S OBLIGATIONS
The Seller will use its professional and technical knowledge to achieve the result stipulated in the Order and it will deliver the Goods that meet Buyer’s requirements and specifications.
The information from the Seller's websites is informative and the Seller, without prior notice, may modify it. In addition, for reasons of space and consistency of information structure, product descriptions may be incomplete, but the seller makes efforts to present the most relevant information so that the product can be used in the parameters for which it was purchased;
Communication with the store - can be done by interacting with it, posting opinions about products or communicating through the addresses mentioned in the "contact" section. Opinions or addresses containing insults or inappropriate language will be excluded from the website or ignored. The seller is free to manage the information received without having to justify.
In case of an unusually high volume of traffic coming from an internet network, shop.jolidon.com reserves the right to ask users to enter manually the validation codes of captcha type, in order to protect the information within the website.
ASSIGNMENT AND SUBCONTRACTING
The Seller may assign and / or subcontract a third party for services related to the fulfillment of the order, with the information of the Buyer, without the need for his /her consent. The Seller will always be liable to the Buyer for all contractual obligations.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHT (IPR)
The Buyer understands the intellectual property right and he/she will not disclose to a third party or make public (on the Internet or media) any of the information received from the Seller.
In addition, the name of the website as well as the graphic signs are trademarks registered in the property of S.C Jolidon International S.R.L cannot be taken over, copied or used without the written consent of the owner.
CONFIDENTIALITY - ADVERTISING
We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting your personal data. Through this privacy statement, we inform you about your rights, how your personal data is managed, processed and stored, as well as how the law protects you.
Refund of products
According to GEO no. 34/2014, the consumer has the right to notify the trader in writing that he/she renounces the purchase, without penalties and without invoking a reason, within 14 working days from product reception. The returned product must be in the same condition in which it was delivered, with the labels intact and we recommend it to be sent in the original packaging.
If there is a good reason to change or replace the products then the return can be made within 30 working days.
Return costs will be borne by either the customer or Jolidon depending on the situation (more details on the payment of the shipping fee can be found here), and the refund of the product value, including, where applicable, delivery costs, will be made in no more than 14 days from the return, in the bank account mentioned in the return form.
In order to take possession of the value of the products, please mention in the Return Form, in the field called "REIMBURSEMENT OF VALUES OF PRODUCTS IN BANK ACCOUNT" the account in which you want the value of the products to be returned, as well as the full name of the account holder.
Click here to see the return policy.
TERMS - PENALTIES
If the deadlines for delivery and / or start of the Order cannot be met, the Seller is obliged to notify the Buyer of the estimated deadline for delivery completion.
If the Seller receives erroneous information related to the invoicing or delivery of the products, a new deadline for fulfilling the order will be established, which will be within 3 working days.
BILLING - PAYMENTS
The price, payment method and payment term are specified in the Order. The Seller will issue to the Buyer an invoice for the delivered Goods, the obligation of the Buyer being to provide all the information necessary to issue the invoice in accordance with the legislation in force.
RISKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- The Seller undertakes to send the Goods by door-to-door courier system to the Buyer.
- Transport - Packaging
- The seller will ensure the proper packaging of the Goods and the transmission of the enclosed documents.
- The Seller will ship the Goods on the territory.
Goods are accepted when they comply with the specifications mentioned in the Order. If the Buyer discovers that the delivered Products do not comply with the specifications mentioned in the Order, then the Seller will bring the Products into conformity.
All products sold by the shop.jolidon.com website, benefit from warranty conditions according to the legislation in force. The products are new, in the original packaging.
TRANSFER OF PROPERTY
Ownership of the Goods will be transferred at the time of payment by the Buyer to the location indicated in the order. Delivery means the signature on receipt of the transport document provided by the courier. As the delivery is made only in door-to-door courier system, the courier is not authorized by the Seller to allow the Buyer to open the packages before signing the delivery, but only after signing the delivery and paying their possible value.
The Seller shall not be liable for damages of any kind that the Buyer or any third party may suffer as a result of the Seller's fulfillment of any of its obligations under the Order and in particular for the loss of products.
Neither party will be liable for non-performance of its contractual obligations if such non-performance is due to a force majeure event. Force majeure is the unpredictable event, beyond the control of the parties and which cannot be avoided.
APPLICABLE LAW - JURISDICTION
This contract is subject to Romanian law. Any disputes between the seller and the buyer will be settled amicably or, if this is not possible, the disputes will be resolved by the competent courts in Romania.
The contracting parties will be considered independent contractors and neither party will be granted the right or authority to assume or create any obligation on behalf of or to the detriment of the other.
Last update [29/09/2021]
We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting your personal data. Through this privacy statement, we inform you about your rights, how your personal data is managed, processed and stored, as well as how the law protects you.
1. Who are we?
SC JOLIDON INTERNATIONAL SRL is a personal data operator, with its registered office in Tabacarilor st, no. 2A, Cluj-Napoca, Romania, responsible for your personal data.
SC JOLIDON INTERNATIONAL SRL is part of Jolidon Group of legal entities and it is collectively referred to as "we", "us", "ours" in this privacy statement. Contact details can be found in the Contact section.
2. What personal data do we collect?
2.1 Data provided through direct interactions
- Registration and other customer account information
When you register and create an account to use our Services, we may collect the following information:
- First name, last name (mandatory)
- Email address (required)
- Date of birth (optional)
- Genre (optional)
- Communication via the chat / direct messaging function on the Platform
When you access the chat feature to communicate with a representative of our company, we collect your email address and name.
2.2 Data collected automatically when using our Services
The following information is automatically collected when there are interactions with our platform:
- Information about the device used (for example, operating system version, unique identifiers such as mobile network name)
- Location information (for example, the city from which you accessed our Platform)
- Client and authentication data - technical details such as the IP address of the device, operating system, and authentication information (for example, the date of the last successful authentication), browser type, and version.
- Information about the activity on the Platform, which includes the web pages from which you accessed the Platform, the date and time of the visit, the accessed content and the interaction with it, the duration of the visit
- Cookies - cookies are used to manage sessions and store user preferences (for example, language or currency selection). An "Internet Cookie" (also known as a "browser cookie" or "HTTP cookie" or simply a "cookie") is a small file of letters and numbers that is stored on your computer, mobile phone, tablet or other devices used to access the Internet by a user. It is installed through a request issued by a browser's web server (for example, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox) and it is a "passive" type. This means that it does not contain viruses or spyware, it is not software, it cannot access the information on a user's hard drive, but it only has access to the information provided by the browser. For more information about cookies, please access the Cookies Policy page.
2.3 Data from third parties or from publicly available sources
We may receive personal data from various third parties and public sources: technical information from analytics providers such as Google, Hotjar; IP address, browsing history from advertising networks such as Google.
3. Collection of data from persons under 16 years of age
Data from people under the age of 16 is not knowingly collected, and our services are not intended for children under this age. If it is found that a person under the age of 16 has transmitted personal data to us, this data will be deleted.
4. Why do we request and how do we use personal data?
Your personal data is used only for the purposes mentioned below and only when the law allows it. Usually, personal data is used in the following situations:
- If we need personal data for the execution of the distance contract
- Where it is necessary for legitimate interests to improve the Services and Products
- For marketing purposes
- If a legal or regulatory obligation must be complied with
In some cases, we may process certain personal data, only with your consent, and with prior notice at the time of requesting consent (information on the purpose and category of personal data to be processed).
The following paragraphs describe how personal data is used, as well as the legal basis on which it is based and, where applicable, our legitimate interests.
4.1 Access and provision of services
- Login to the account, using the email address - we will use the email address to access the client account on our Platform
- Chat, using your email address - we will use your email address to contact a company representative, identify your orders on the Platform, or to receive an email response to your request.
- We use your email address and mobile phone number (via email) to give you recommendations about our products and services.
The above information is processed for the proper execution of the contract, as well as based on the legitimate interest to carry out marketing activities through which we offer you products or services tailored to your interests.
- Create a customer account on the shop.jolidon.com website
When you create a new account on the shop.jolidon.com website, S.C. Jolidon International S.R.L. requests personal information (first name, last name, email address, date of birth, gender) in order to:
- have a record of visitors to the site;
- monitor the behavior of customers in order to increase the quality of services and products sold;
- constantly communicate with customers, in order to keep them informed about promotions and special offers;
Your personal information is kept until the exercise of the right of opposition. Providing personal data to S.C. Jolidon International S.R.L. (shop.jolidon.com) does not imply any obligation on the part of users and they may refuse to provide this data in any circumstances and may request their deletion from the database free of charge.
- Purchase of products or services on the Platform
At the time of a purchase, we need the following information: name, surname, address, telephone number and e-mail address, in order to ship the package. Additionally, but optionally, we can also request information such as date of birth, gender.
Personal data are kept for the period necessary for the fulfillment of the contractual provisions and until the expiration of the archiving terms.
4.2 Improving the online store experience
- Clickstream data - we want to provide you with personalized content based on your interests, for example, relevant search results. In addition, to determine how much time you spend in the online store, how you browse the content to understand your interests and to improve our Services. For example, we can give you personalized suggestions for certain products, based on other previously visited products.
We need them to both monitor and report the effectiveness of our campaigns, but also for internal business analysis.
- Location data - these are used to compile anonymous information about the characteristics and behavior of visitors and users of the platform, in order to segment and develop anonymous profiles, but also for the purpose of business analysis. At the same time, this data is also used to personalize the displayed content and improve the experience on the website.
- Registration data on the website - with their help, different types of devices are determined, used to access the online store, which subsequently allow us to associate the activity on the platform on various devices and help us to provide an appropriate experience.
4.3 Safe and secure platform
- Your data and unique device identifiers are used for the administration and protection of the Platform (maintenance and troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, support, data hosting, fraud prevention).
- The information transmitted through the chat function is used for prevention
5. Your information regarding changes to the privacy statement
This privacy statement is subject to change from the date of publication of this release. The changes will be published on this page, along with the date of the most recent update. We will also send information by e-mail and / or directly to the online store. If after consulting new versions, you do not agree with the changes, you can request the deletion of the account at any time.
6. Your rights
Regarding your personal data, you have certain rights under the laws on the protection of that data, in certain circumstances.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please access the "Help Center" page, where you will find all the necessary links.
- The right to request access to personal data ("request for access to the data subject") - you will receive a copy of the personal data in our possession and you will be able to verify whether it is processed legally
- The right to request the correction of any data we have - you can change any incomplete or inaccurate data, with the subsequent verification of the provided data correctness
- The right to request the restriction of the personal data processing - you can ask us, at any time, to suspend the processing of your personal data in one of the following situations: a) if you want to verify their accuracy, b) if the data is used illegally, c) if you need us to keep the data, even if there is no reason to keep it, because you need to establish, exercise or defend legal claims, d) you objected to our use of the data, but we must check whether we have mandatory legal reasons to use them.
- The right to request the deletion of personal data - you can ask us to delete the data if there are no good or legal reasons to continue to process them. The data may also be deleted if you have successfully exercised your right to object to the processing, if we have processed the information illegally or if we are obliged to delete it in order to comply with local law. It should be noted that, for certain purposes, we are legally obliged to store certain data.
- The right to object to the processing of personal data - if it is based on a legitimate interest (or that of a third party) and there is a specific reason why you want to object to the processing of personal data because you consider that it could have an impact on fundamental rights and freedoms. You also have the right to object if personal data is processed for direct marketing purposes. However, it is likely that in certain situations we may demonstrate that there are legitimate reasons for processing them that go beyond your rights and freedoms.
- The right to request the transfer of personal data or to a third party - we can provide you or a chosen third party with the data in a technical, structured, commonly used format that can be read by the machine. This right only applies to automated information for which you originally gave your consent for use or if that information was used to enter into a contract with you.
- The right to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data at any time - this does not affect the legality of any processing already carried out on the basis of the previously given consent.
Fees: no fee is required to access personal data or to exercise any of the other rights. However, in those cases where the request is not founded, it is repeated or excessive, it is possible to charge a fee for administrative operations. In addition, in these cases, we may refuse to comply with the request.
Response deadline: We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. If, for some objective reason, the request cannot be resolved within this period, we will notify you of a new settlement period.
Right to complain: you have the right, at any time, to make a complaint to the data protection authority (see sections below). We would be happy if you contact us before this step to try to resolve any issues (see Contact section)
7. Communication and marketing
There are several ways we can keep in touch with you: via email, SMS or directly through the Platform. The purpose of these communications may be to confirm the registration on our website, transactional messages regarding orders (order confirmation, invoices, returns, etc.). Because transactional messages are required, you may not be able to opt out of these types of messages.
However, you may not want to give us your consent for marketing communication. This can be done by unsubscribing from our emails (you can find an unsubscribe link in every email sent). If you are unable to unsubscribe in this way, please contact us.
Cases in which you receive communications for marketing purposes:
- If you have chosen to receive our newsletter with news and offers (where we have your explicit consent)
- If you browse our Platform (you can receive stock alerts or offers)
- You sent us your details when you registered for a competition
- You have registered to receive news about the stock of certain products
8. Sharing personal data with third parties
In some cases, we may share personal data with third parties listed below for the purposes set out above.
- Affiliated companies - data can be shared with other companies within the Jolidon Group, which are both inside and outside the EEA and help us to provide business operation services, such as product improvements, customer support and fraud detection mechanism. Any transfer shall always be subject to appropriate safeguards or a data transfer agreement that clearly defines the obligations of the parties and provides the technical and organizational measures to protect your data.
- Third-party service providers - to provide certain aspects of our services we use third-party service providers (for example, transport companies, payment processors, cloud storage equipment). Service providers can be located both inside and outside the "EEA" area. They are monitored for the security of personal data and we request that they be treated in accordance with the law and process them only for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
- Advertising and analytics providers - to improve your shopping experience, there will be cases where your unidentifiable information will be sent to analytics providers. They help us observe how our Platform is used, and the information is shared in an unidentifiable form. The purpose is to monitor the effectiveness of campaigns and for internal business analysis. For more details, you can also consult the cookies policy.
- Law enforcement authorities, regulators and others: we may disclose personal data to law enforcement authorities, regulators, governmental or public bodies and other interested parties that comply with legal or regulatory requirements.
9. International transfer of personal data
In those cases where personal data are transferred from the EEA, we ensure that a similar degree of protection is granted by implementing at least one of the following protection measures:
- Personal data will be transferred to countries that have been deemed to provide an adequate level of protection of personal data by the European Commission. For more details, see European Commission: Adequacy of the protection of personal data in non-EU countries.
- If we use certain service providers, we may use specific contracts approved by the European Commission that provide personal data with the same protection as in Europe. For more details, see European Commission: Model contracts for the transfer of personal data to third countries.
- If we use US-based service providers, we may transfer data to them if they are part of the Privacy Protection, which requires them to provide similar protection to personal data shared between Europe and the US. For more details, see European Commission: EU-US Privacy Shield.
10. Data storage and retention periods
All data collected will be stored and processed on secure servers to provide the best possible user experience.
The data is kept for as long as is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or to meet any legal, accounting or reporting requirements.
The criteria for determining the retention period for personal data are: the value, nature and sensitivity of that data, the potential risk of harm caused by unauthorized use or disclosure of personal data, the purposes for which such data are processed and the achievement of those purposes by other means, as well as applicable legal requirements.
If you have any questions regarding the data retention period, please contact us using the Contact Form.
11. Processing organization and security
The information you provide to us is stored on secure servers. We ensure their safety through the implemented, technical and organizational measures. Network security is constantly monitored and all payment data is encrypted using SSL technology. Despite the measures implemented for data protection, the transfer of data over the Internet is not 100% secure, so there is a risk that unauthorized third parties will access personal data. If we identify security breaches, we will take all necessary steps to resolve them and we will inform you as soon as possible about them.
12. External links
The website may contain links to other websites. We encourage our users to be careful when leaving our website and to read the security policy regarding this information for each external website that collects personal information.
If you need any additional information or have questions regarding the exercise of your rights, please send us an email (email@example.com) to the attention of the Data Protection Officer or by mail to Tabacarilor st., no. 2A, Cluj-Napoca, Romania.
You can also contact the National Data Protection Authority
Address: 28-30 Magheru Blvd., Sector 1, BUCHAREST
Contact details: Tel. +40 21 252 5599, Fax +40 21 252 5757,
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Website: http://www.dataprotection.ro/
The purpose of cookies is to provide visitors with a much better browsing experience and personalized services, tailored to their needs and interests. In addition, their role is very important in terms of facilitating access to and delivery of certain special services that the user can benefit from on the Internet. Examples of such services: personalization of the language in which a website is viewed, currency in which certain prices or rates are expressed, retention of options regarding quantities, colours, etc., retention of products in the shopping cart for a certain period in order to be accessed later.
- What is a cookie?
An "Internet Cookie" (also known as a "browser cookie" or "HTTP cookie" or simply a "cookie") is a small file of letters and numbers that is stored on your computer, mobile, tablet, or other devices used to access the Internet by a user. It is installed through a request issued by a browser's web server (for example, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox) and it is "passive". This means that it does not contain viruses or spyware, it is not software, it cannot access the information on a user's hard drive, but it only has access to the information provided by the browser.
The cookie consists of two parts: name and content (or the value of the cookie). It is important to note that the duration of the existence of a cookie is determined; only the webserver that sent that cookie can access it again the moment a user returns to the website associated with that webserver. In addition, cookies do not request personal information in order to be used and, in most cases, do not personally identify internet users.
- What is the role of cookies?
They give site owners valuable feedback on how their websites are used by users, so as to make them more effective and accessible to users.
They allow multimedia or other applications from other websites to be included in a particular site to create a more valuable, useful, and enjoyable browsing experience.
They improve the efficiency of online advertising.
- What types of cookies are there?
- Session cookie - temporarily stored in the browser's cookie folder, where it stores them until the user leaves the website or closes the browser.
- Persistent cookie - this type of cookie is stored on the hard drive of a computer or other device, for a predetermined period. Persistent cookies also include those placed by a website other than the one the user is currently visiting - known as 'third party cookies' - which can be used anonymously to memorize a user's interests so that the most relevant advertising for the user is delivered.
- What are the advantages of cookies?
A cookie contains information that links a web browser (user) to a specific web server (website). If a browser accesses that webserver again, it can read the information already stored and react accordingly. Cookies provide users with a pleasant browsing experience and support the efforts of many websites to provide comfortable services to users. Examples: online privacy preferences, site language options, shopping carts, or relevant advertising.
- How long do cookies last?
- How are cookies used by this website?
A visit to this website may place cookies for the following purposes: Cookies for visitor analysis or Cookies for advertising.
Visitor Analysis Cookies - Each time a user visits this website, the analytics software provided by a third party generates a user analysis cookie. This cookie tells us if that user has visited this site before. The browser will tell us if it already has this cookie, and if not, we will generate one. It allows monitoring the unique users who visit us and how often they do it. As long as you are not registered on this website, this cookie cannot be used to identify individuals, they are only used for statistical purposes.
Advertising cookies - These cookies allow us to find out whether or not the user has viewed an online advertisement, its type is and how long it has been since they saw the advertising message. We also use these cookies to target online advertising. We may also use third-party cookies for better targeting of advertising, to show, for example, holiday advertisements, if the user recently visited an article on holidays. These cookies are anonymous, they store information about the content viewed, not about users. We also set anonymous cookies through other sites we advertise on. By receiving them, we can use them to recognize you as a visitor of that website; if the user later visits our site, we will be able to deliver advertising based on this information.
- The type of information stored and accessed through cookies
Cookies store information in a small text file that allows a website to recognize a browser. The webserver will recognize the browser until the cookie expires or is deleted. The cookie stores important information that improves the Internet browsing experience (examples: settings of the language in which you want to access a website, keeping a user logged in to the webmail account, online banking security, keeping products in the shopping cart).
- Why are cookies important?
Cookies help to generate a friendly browsing experience, but especially adapted to the preferences and interests of each user. There are certain sites that may be impossible to use when cookies are not accepted by the user.
Disabling cookies does not disable the ads that a user sees on certain websites, but only that those ads no longer take into account his/her interests and preferences.
When a user does not authenticate through an account on a website, cookies are very important from several points of view: - the content of the website is adapted to the user's preferences - travel sites, maps, news, weather and so on - retention of password, language preferences - retention of child protection filters on the content of certain websites (safe search, family mode) - limitation of the frequency / number of impressions of an advertisement for a user - relevant advertising for a user, depending on the browsing history on a website - measuring & optimizing traffic, type of content, how a user arrived on a website. This data is used to improve sites and the user browsing experience.
- Security and privacy issues
Important: Cookies are NOT viruses. They use a plain text format, so they have no pieces of code, they cannot be executed and cannot auto-run. At the same time, they cannot be duplicated / replicated on other networks to run / replicate again. They do not perform any of the above functions, so they cannot be considered viruses.
It is also important to understand how cookies can be used by certain websites for negative purposes. Because they are used to store information about a user's preferences and browsing history on one or several websites, cookies can be used as a form of Spyware. However, many anti-spyware products constantly check cookies and delete them during anti-spyware deletion / scanning procedures.
In general, browsers have built-in privacy settings that provide different levels of acceptance of cookies, validity period and automatic deletion after the user has visited a particular website.
- Other security issues related to cookies
Because identity protection is very valuable and it represents the right of every internet user, it is advisable to know what possible problems cookies can create. Because through them information is constantly transmitted in both directions between the browser and the website, if an attacker or unauthorized person intervenes during the transmission of data, the information contained in the cookie may be intercepted. Although very rare, this can happen if the browser connects to the server using an unencrypted network (e.g. an unsecured WiFi network).
Other cookie-based attacks involve incorrect cookie settings on servers. If a website does not require the browser to use only encrypted channels, attackers can use this vulnerability to trick browsers into sending information through unsecured channels. Attackers then use the information to gain unauthorized access to certain websites. It is very important to be careful in choosing the most appropriate method of protecting your personal information.
- Third parties
Here is the list of third parties that we allow to set cookies or other technologies on your device.
Advertising Networks: The following advertising networks may use targeting and advertising cookies to serve the ads that interest you in their opinion and to measure the effectiveness of these ads on our Platform: Google Adwords, Facebook Ads.
- Tips for safe and responsible navigation, based on cookies
- If you are the only computer user and you do not mind cookies then you can set long expiration dates, which allow you to store your browsing history for a longer period of time. If you share access to your computer, you can consider setting your browser to clear individual browsing data each time you close your browser.
- Install and constantly update your antispyware applications.
- Customize your browser's cookie settings to reflect a comfortable level of cookie security.
- Make sure your browser is always up to date. Many cookie-based attacks are exploited by exploiting the weaknesses of older versions of browsers.
With a clear understanding of how they operate and the benefits they bring, you can take the necessary security measures so that you can surf the Internet with confidence.
- How can cookies be disabled?
First of all, it is important to mention that disabling and refusing to receive cookies can make certain sites impractical or difficult to visit and use. In addition, the refusal to accept cookies does not mean that you will no longer receive / see online advertising, but only that those ads will no longer be personalized for you.
- Other useful information
For the settings of cookies generated by third parties, IAB Romania provides the following website with information on the privacy of online advertising: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/ro/
For more details on privacy issues, you can also access the following links:
The name of the website as well as the graphic signs are trademarks registered in the property of S.C Jolidon International S.R.L and may not be taken over, copied or used without the owner’s written consent.